Friday, August 20, 2010

FEATURED POET: CeCe






















Dangerous Minds

in the mind of a destructive beast,
i follow my heart but take the lead.
improving my strength, and subtracting the weak.
with every great gain,its a loss i sacrifice.
my ambitions drive me all through the brightest days and the darkest nights,
whats the point of stepping into the ring if your not willing to continuously fight ?
sometimes you have to take risks, right ?
sometimes im wrong,but those are called mistakes,
ima lover not a fighter,but i give and dont take.
i fight for the things i love,but i always keep safe;
im dangerous and a problem to success.
i eat it alive but not everyone sees this beautiful heart on my chest.
never said im perfect,but im one of the best.
as i sleep my head shall rest,to destroy my passions until its none left.
then i will inhale the glory of triumph, and have empowered theft.
but such a beautiful sin that rises from the ashes of failure within,
such a gorgeous smile but yet a evil grin, in this devils game its you give yoru all or you give nothing.
at least i can say it all started with something.
no need on fronting,my work speaks for itself...
hating is a non profit organization so haters dont catch the sickness and watch ya health.
i dont wanna be rich i js wanna posses wealth.
i move careful yet so blind to the naked eye, my stealth is bonded within my shadow that hides.
if it wasnt for this new life of mine,i wouldve been a suicide bomb in time.
ticking slowly away till the day i see no more light....
i was willing to step in the ring,and till this day continue to fight <3>


-CECE

"
Age has *NO* limit to success"

Model - Host - Actress
& more!
-DTLR Promotional Model

No comments:

Post a Comment